After Science Scan employ the imagination by projecting ideas to the future using extended associations. This maybe a definition of “to consider.” The word consider comes from the Latin “com” meaning with and “sidus,” “sideris” meaning star or stars. Thus, consider, defined from its roots in Latin, would be rendered “with the stars.”
Matthew 6:28-29 28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
What if those lilies (stars) of the field (heaven) were metaphors? (Imagination gives us possibilities and brainstorms. Futurlogics imaginary cycle generates the imaginary mode, which produces the imaginary future or solution. These are positive extensions or extrapolations and unusual associations. Thought production that generate ideas for the sake of ideas is the aim.)
Study Subjects for the Future-minded in the Imaginary Future.
• Academic Authority vs. the Self Evident.
• Inability to Handle the “Abstract Concepts.”
• Administration of Resources or Influence of Money in Research.
• Acknowledgement of Originality vs. False Claims of Discovery.
• Mixed Metaphors or Hazards of the Never Ending Brain Storm.
• Differences in Individual Attitudes Towards Intuition/Insight.
• Mental Capacity to think of more than one thing at a time.
• Matthew 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. . . .
Next What If